Sounding better all the time

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I finally got my Zaph 5.3c built and had to raise the monitor to accommodate it. While I was at it, I lowered and extended the shelves holding the 5.2's so that no 1st reflection points were in the built in itself.
sounds so much better and I'm stunned by the centers dialogue clarity compared to the old infinity.
Cheers, Mac

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looking good there Mac. Those speakers are a beauty, congrats.:D How often do you play the bongos? Is it a 3.1 setup?

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Looking good there Mac. Those speakers are a beauty, congrats.:D How often do you play the bongos? Is it a 3.1 setup?
Thanks Joe, The bongos are a party night thing.. The neighbor/ friend that spots them first plays em :D
i used to frequent a club near the airport in Miami called Ronnie's .. They had a bunch of instruments on the wall and when the mood got ya, you grabbed one and played along with the band :)
Cheers, Mac

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Thanks all, I built the new shelves low enough to accommodate the Usher MTM's that are still in the box in my shop :D
the tweets should be at the same height as the Zaphs. Pretty happy with the Zaphs though.. May have to find another room (and sub) for the Ushers. Good problem.
Cheers, Mac

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
so...3.1? I forgot to mention the in wall looks great. What brand Is the TV? Looks like a Pana. Bongos always remind me of that actor who got caught by the police playing them in the nude, while smoking a dubby. :)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Panny commercial monitor - no tuner or speakers. Love it.
system is a 6.1 with mirage omnisat micros on the ceiling in back and a separate 2.1 in the bar behind the TV area with acoustech 8" inch
in walls and an Emotiva sub.
Cheers, Mac
ps back to my bongos and bong :)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
J/K never heard that story-had to google it. Figures it was Mathew McConaughay :)
Cheers, Mac

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis