sorry that my password got cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dsantamassino

Audiophyte
hi,

Here is the truth. I was stalking some 16 yr old girl online which for me i dont care im 22 and shes 16 so this is the case she started to crack every password on almost every account im registered at. 1.) I got proof by she saying yes she crack it and 2.) Dont worry i filed a complaint against her. Its a damn State crime she broke. I wont let that ***** get away with hacking/cracking. Like i said on a different if i have to face everyone in court and fight the State Government to get her arrested i will and thats a promise. What are the charges if cracking a user name/password on a free forum?? Indetity theft??

Az B

Az B

Audioholic
Let me get this straight... you were stalking (your own words) a 16 year old girl and she cracked your passwords?

What does this have to do with audio? I'm thinking a karma website might give you better insight into what's going on.

D

dsantamassino

Audiophyte
Az B said:
Let me get this straight... you were stalking (your own words) a 16 year old girl and she cracked your passwords?

What does this have to do with audio? I'm thinking a karma website might give you better insight into what's going on.
yes thats correct and to answer u. She made negative replies thats why i made this topic so everyone else didnt think it was me and really it wasnt.

U

Unregistered

Serves you right. You know the old saying 'one good turn deserves another'.

If she didn't steal your identity and make fraudulent use of credit cards or drain your bank account then there is no legal recourse for you. Posting on an audio forum as someone else is certainly not a crime.

D

dsantamassino

Audiophyte
Unregistered said:
Serves you right. You know the old saying 'one good turn deserves another'.

If she didn't steal your identity and make fraudulent use of credit cards or drain your bank account then there is no legal recourse for you. Posting on an audio forum as someone else is certainly not a crime.
well she cracked my accounts but still cracking/hacking is against the state laws.

S

slmcdonald7

Junior Audioholic
hawke said:
Thread moved to a more appropriate forum.
Oh really? I didn't know there was a pedophile / freak show / stalker forum.

Maybe the best place would be the DIY - how to get arrested forum?

To the wierd-o that started this thread: just to be clear, I am not a juvenile female, so please don't stalk me. Thanks. Also, your threats of legal recourse against the girl are absolutely laughable.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Please, just delete this stupid thread and put it out of it's misery.

This guy's problems go deeper than this forum can handle.

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
Ok, while I agree that this thread should be closed or deleted, riddiculing this guy is not the way to get about it. Please respect other members, no matter how different their hobbies are from yours or mine.

Paul

U

Unregistered

Stalking underage girls is a 'hobby' that should be respected? Yeah to each his own, right?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Did I miss something?

Francious70 said:
Ok, while I agree that this thread should be closed or deleted, riddiculing this guy is not the way to get about it. Please respect other members, no matter how different their hobbies are from yours or mine.

Paul
I don't recall seeing Mudcat's quote here. Where did it come from.

And, while I agree with you in theory about having fun at others expense, I really doubt stalking underage girls qualifies as a hobby. ;)

Az B

Az B

Audioholic
Francious70 said:

Paul
You don't have a daughter, do you?

One of my hobbies is to rob people at gunpoint. I guess that's ok too?

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
Dang it, Francious70! Why do you keep showing that Mudcat quote? Someone is going to get hurt. :eek:

Shinerman

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Shinerman said:
Dang it, Francious70! Why do you keep showing that Mudcat quote? Someone is going to get hurt. :eek:

Shinerman
Makes me feel appreciated.

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
Shinerman said:

Shinerman
It's in my damn sig.

Paul

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
And I thought AR could be a trip...

...here we have the illiterate ramblings of a self-admitted, pedophile wannabe, being defended against ridicule!!!

jimHJJ(...it must be something in the water...)

FLZapped

FLZapped

Audioholic
Go directly to jail.....

dsantamassino said:
well she cracked my accounts but still cracking/hacking is against the state laws.

And so is stalking, doubly so for a minor. Someone call the police..... :eek:

-Bruce
(of course, this could also be someone's idea of a sick joke to play on the forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis