Sony BDP-N460 Network Blu-ray Player First Look

Discussion in 'CD/DVD/Blu-ray & Misc Hardware' started by admin, Sep 15, 2009.

1. admin Audioholics Robot Staff Member

admin
    Sony kind of stunned me with their new BDP-N460 networked Blu-ray player. What was most impressive was the amount of network features available to the player and it's almost mouth-watering price of just $250. Beside playing Blu-ray discs and DVDs, the device instantly streams one of the largest collections of premium and free on-demand entertainment from the BRAVIA Internet Video platform including thousands of movies, TV programs, and music from YouTube, Slacker, and, later this fall, Netflix.
    [​IMG]

Discuss "Sony BDP-N460 Network Blu-ray Player First Look" here. Read the article.
  2. Adam Audioholic Jedi

Adam
    Hi. The article link doesn't work for me. Does it work for other people here?
    Adam,
  3. Seth=L Audioholic Overlord

Seth=L
    For some reason the article is 404, a search indicates that it was ever listed, or was accidentally removed. It's also possible it's undergoing some editing.
  4. mulflujum Audiophyte

mulflujum
    I am glad to find your site - now I know what a good one looks like.
    Very good topic to share with us. Great info.;)
  5. ivseenbetter Senior Audioholic

ivseenbetter
    I can access the article from the main Audioholics page...but I couldn't see these duscussions from the article itself (usually at the bottom of the article). I'm guessing there are some website issues.

I'm wondering when people will start reviewing these Bluray players and real differences will be found? They all have great features...but which one has the best picture quality? Why is on costing $250, but some that have lesser features cost $1000?
  6. Matt34 Moderator

Matt34
    The link is working now for me.