Sony BDP-N460 Network Blu-ray Player First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Sony kind of stunned me with their new BDP-N460 networked Blu-ray player. What was most impressive was the amount of network features available to the player and it's almost mouth-watering price of just $250. Beside playing Blu-ray discs and DVDs, the device instantly streams one of the largest collections of premium and free on-demand entertainment from the BRAVIA Internet Video platform including thousands of movies, TV programs, and music from YouTube, Slacker, and, later this fall, Netflix.

Discuss "Sony BDP-N460 Network Blu-ray Player First Look" here. Read the article.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi. The article link doesn't work for me. Does it work for other people here?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
For some reason the article is 404, a search indicates that it was ever listed, or was accidentally removed. It's also possible it's undergoing some editing.

M

mulflujum

Audiophyte
Hi. The article link doesn't work for me. Does it work for other people here?
I am glad to find your site - now I know what a good one looks like.
Very good topic to share with us. Great info.;)

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
I can access the article from the main Audioholics page...but I couldn't see these duscussions from the article itself (usually at the bottom of the article). I'm guessing there are some website issues.

I'm wondering when people will start reviewing these Bluray players and real differences will be found? They all have great features...but which one has the best picture quality? Why is on costing $250, but some that have lesser features cost $1000?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis