Sony 4K BR Player For Sale!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Have a Sony UBP-X800 4K BR Player for sale. Have not really used it other than making sure it works. Have the original box, and etc. Also came with (2) free 4K BR's that I will include in the sale. They are "Passengers" and "Risen". Willing to let this go for ONLY $200 shipped within the Conus areas. If interested, then please send me a PM. Serious inquiries only please. Absolutely no low-ballers. ALL reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!

upload_2017-9-14_20-24-16.png

upload_2017-9-14_20-24-49.png

upload_2017-9-14_20-25-31.png

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
How quickly do apps like Netflix and Amazon pop up and are ready to watch? I use my old PS3 and it seems painfully slow but maybe that's just how apps are?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
How quickly do apps like Netflix and Amazon pop up and are ready to watch? I use my old PS3 and it seems painfully slow but maybe that's just how apps are?
Greg, I am not really sure. I did not buy it for using apps. Use my Roku for that. However, my older Sony loaded Pandora and/or Crackle very quickly. Not a Netflix user myself. Sorry I am not more help on that. My guess is that it would do just fine depending on your internet connection. I prefer to use ethernet and not wireless. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Did I buy it? I can't remember.
LOL....that would be a no. However, you did inquire about how fast apps loaded up. It is now on its way to N. Carolina. The buyer is a BIG UNC fan and I am a BIGGER Kentucky Wildcat fan. :):):) Sure is a small world.....LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
LOL....that would be a no. However, you did inquire about how fast apps loaded up. It is now on its way to N. Carolina. The buyer is a BIG UNC fan and I am a BIGGER Kentucky Wildcat fan. :):):) Sure is a small world.....LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
I hate both of those teams.....:D:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis