Sonic Visualiser - an intuitive audio file analyzer

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Lol. No it said the MP3 file was too big to load to AH. I can't figure that out since it's literally like 5 seconds long. I'll try again in awhile.
I've never attempted to load a music file here, so I have to tap out on that one. This is the site I used to convert YouTube to mp3. Pretty fast.

*Edit: Did you look for it on YouTube or somewhere else online? I'll bet you can fund one close on YouTube. There are tons of tones and sweeps.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I've never attempted to load a music file here, so I have to tap out on that one. This is the site I used to convert YouTube to mp3. Pretty fast.

*Edit: Did you look for it on YouTube or somewhere else online? I'll bet you can fund one close on YouTube. There are tons of tones and sweeps.
Cool. I'll check that site. The sweep file is actually in my collection so I thought it'd be easy. See what I get for thinking!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Don't try to upload files here. I think this message board is geared only to host small pictures, like less than 100kb. Use a file hosting service and link to that instead.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
This looks awesome Rojo, thanks for directing me here. For some reason though, their download links aren't working. :-( I'd love to play with this since I have some industrial songs that I think would be great for the subwoofer candy thread.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This looks awesome Rojo, thanks for directing me here. For some reason though, their download links aren't working. :-( I'd love to play with this since I have some industrial songs that I think would be great for the subwoofer candy thread.
Try googling it and dl from a different site? Might work. If you do get it going follow rojo's instructions carefully to get the results we've been shooting for.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Every google link I've found was to their site. :(

edit: or is an older version

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Poop. I'm sure there are others, but this one is the only one I'm familiar with.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I'll just have to try again later in the hopes they fix their site. lol

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Check your PM Inbox.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis