So... What did everyone get?

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
New cell phone (to replace the one that got washed the other day)
Guitar Hero III (which my wife will barely let me play because she likes it so much)
Book - Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy (which I love but am almost afraid to open thinking it will be worth a mint 20 years from now new after everyone's kids get through destroying theirs)

majorloser

majorloser

(which I love but am almost afraid to open thinking it will be worth a mint 20 years from now new after everyone's kids get through destroying theirs)
A true geek would go out and buy a second one to open :D

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Garmin GPSMAP® 60CSx for Geocaching, awesome!
New Thinkpad custom speced out by me.
4 BF Goodrich 33" All Terrain Radials for my ride.
New electric Braun toothbrush

BEST OF ALL WERE FAMILY AND FRIENDS !!!

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
My take this year:

1) Hugo Boss cashmere top coat (I have a thing for clothes too!)
2) 6 BDs- Simpsons, Live Free or Die Hard, Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds in Concert, 2001, Layer Cake, Dog Day AFternoon
3) Several Books
4) Travel Cribbage set
5) Cash/Gift Cards

N

Nimrod

Audioholic
My highlight, was I bought a gift, wrapped it up nice, then wrote my name on the box and put it under the tree. = Santa got me a PS 3 with an HDMI Cable. Holy crap... the BlueRay picture at 1080p is a 3D thing.

Last night at my house..My older boy, got a lap top, and I bought myself a PS3 as mentioned. Both families come over during the day. then leave… both my boys want their stuff fired up (Its like 7pm) and I’m tired, had a couple of drinks, but gotta do……….

I sat down on the living room floor, getting the lap top running, the PS 3 running at the same time…. Instruction manuals scattered, beer bottles on the floor, the kids nipping at me (and getting me refills)…. Oh man talk about a headache “You done yet? How much longer? When can I play with…..” Told the boys and my wife “You can help by leaving” (they did)

About 9pm last night everything is running , went out in the garage and got my Marine helmet, fired up "Call of Duty 4". With that picture, and the Home Theather System rocking the house = "Off the hook".

Playing against my 16 year old boy.. Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like shooting the top of kids head off (with a sniper rifle) at 200meters in urban combat. The look on my wifes face, when she came into the livingroom and looked at us was freaking hysterical = She Couldn't speak

Then my wife said "Your Mentally exhausting"

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty standard fare, clothes, gift cards, etc... The only cool one was probably CoD4 for the PS3, which I haven't even opened yet.

R

redman_43

Junior Audioholic
Xbox360 HD DVD player
Assassins Creed (Xbox360)
Portable GPS for the car
UnderArmor shirts
Wool gloves
Gift cards from everywhere

There are also a few presents that haven't arrived yet.

I also got a bonus from my boss so I'm getting a PS3 and some other odds and ends. At that point I will have all 3 of the current game consoles and both HD formats. I will be in heaven.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Who went out for boxing day madness?

I picked up:
-4gb SD memory card for my Video Camera
-Fear Before The March of Flames CD (The Always Open Mouth).
-1 gig flash memory stick ($7.99, made by Kingston)

I still need to buy Team Fortress 2, which I'll have do to online.

SheepStar

K

kwboom

Enthusiast
The wife and I decided to upgrade our TV and we got a 50" AKAI DLP:D:D

AUtiger

AUtiger

Junior Audioholic
Santa came early- I got myself Emotiva's IPS-1 & LMC-1 ordered 12/17 rec'd 12/20. :D Ordered cables same day but they didn't arrive till 12/24 :(, in time for Christmas. Thought I had a bad channel in IPS :eek: but it turned out to be a bad cable, whew! Wife & kids got me a watch, clothes & books. Got the kids Rock Band spec. edition, clothes etc. Got the wife a nice silver & gold necklace. Family present from s.GA to Aspen for a little cold weather and the great sport of skiing/boarding:D. You just gotta lova a sport where a machine takes you up the hill and gravity takes you down. All you have to do is remain upright.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I got Onix Rocket 1000's and Guitar Hero III. Pretty fun game...but would have been better if it had Zeppelin in it!

Autofac

Autofac

Enthusiast
I got some nice stuff.

Really nice Logitech laptop speakers (usb)
Some beautiful photography books
Money to be spent on some desperately needed photo gear
Bioshock
Moleskines
Shortwave Radio (been having so much fun)
clothes.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis