So I detail cars...

C

chas_w

Full Audioholic
Tis the season...any new projects or products this spring?

Matt34

Matt34

Tis the season...any new projects or products this spring?
I've been doing some details on the side, mostly interior cleanings of soccer mom mobiles. Trying out some more 3D HD products since I like HD Speed so much and Fusso wax because of all the praise the U.K. Guys on Facebook detailing groups are giving it. I picked up Sonax ceramic coating CC36 but haven't used it yet, will be my first go at a coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Nissan Juke. ugg. Just ugg. something something, polishing the turd.....
I guess it's nice job polishing it, but still....
The truck with custom rims does look very nice (not my taste, but very nice still)

Matt34

Matt34

Nissan Juke. ugg. Just ugg. something something, polishing the turd.....
I guess it's nice job polishing it, but still....
The truck with custom rims does look very nice (not my taste, but very nice still)
Truck is mine, Juke was a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Big block vette, definitely worth the detail. Juke? That car is a juke.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I wiped the heaviest of the dust off the dashboard of my truck last week..

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
LOL, I agree !
I guess we agree on a couple things. This is "the heap". It'll actually get detailed this week, but it's probably close enough for the thread. Next week I get to detail the "tub".

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
nice '69 Bill !
Thank you sir. That's the first car I ever owned.(not quite in that state however). My corvette knowledge isn't as good as it is for f-bodies but yours looks like a 67?
Good eye btw.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Thank you sir.
no sir needed Bill, the name's Dave

That's the first car I ever owned.(not quite in that state however).
Wow ....... now that's superb !

My corvette knowledge isn't as good as it is for f-bodies but yours looks like a 67?
Correct, Big Block car but not the original motor. The 427 was out of a '69. 4 speed (M21), 3.73 rear. Over the past forty years I've been fortunate enough to own six, this is my favorite.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Alright then, Dave it is!
Btw, she's a beaut'. I've always loved the stinger hood, but it only works on corvette. I've seen them on Camaros but...meh. My father in law has owned 3 vettes. A 57, 65, and a 71. Wouldn't mind one myself some day.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Nice cars guys. Someday I'll get an old one, but got other stuff to tend to.

I do have a friend that has owned every Corvette with the exception of a C1 and C2.

Right now he has a 71', 96' GS, and a 2016 Z06. He had to buy a lift for his garage so he can park one on top of the other. Pretty sweet.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Nice cars guys. Someday I'll get an old one, but got other stuff to tend to.

I do have a friend that has owned every Corvette with the exception of a C1 and C2.

Right now he has a 71', 96' GS, and a 2016 Z06. He had to buy a lift for his garage so he can park one on top of the other. Pretty sweet.
Hey, thanks!
Wow. Those are good friends to have. I wouldn't mind having a problem like that! I love the c6 and c7. A new Z-L1 Camaro would not hurt my feelings either.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, thanks!
Wow. Those are good friends to have. I wouldn't mind having a problem like that! I love the c6 and c7. A new Z-L1 Camaro would not hurt my feelings either.
Funny you should say that. He had a Z-L1 and got the corvette in place of it. Actually he got a regular c7 before the Z06. He has a problem...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Funny you should say that. He had a Z-L1 and got the corvette in place of it. Actually he got a regular c7 before the Z06. He has a problem...
Yeah I guess. Maybe if you offered to store one for him... You'd have to have a set of keys right? Lol

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I like jukes. Driven them lots for a previous job and they're a hoot to drive. A looker? No. Torque Vectoring AWD with a peppy turbo engine? Yes.

I haven't done much in the way of detailing, as my parents sold their house last week and the garage has been unusable since winter. I have a deal worked out where I can use the Dealerships wash bay and detailing area on sundays, but I haven't made much use of it yet. I'm saving up for more camera stuff, so I will be detailing soon. Check back for updates. In the mean time I have some shots of cars from a car show back in the spring.

Please Note: I only had an 85mm lens on my camera so the variety of shots is limited.

DSC_0588 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0592 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0600 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0612 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0613 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0621 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0631 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0649 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0666 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0682 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0693 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr

DSC_0708 by brianjosephson1, on Flickr