SnapAV Episode® 650 Commercial Series 70V Pendant Speaker (ECS-650-PND6-BLK) Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
If you are looking for a speaker for spaces with tall, open ceilings, you might want to keep reading this brief overview. This week, I have been reading about a company not so much talked about and decided to cover some of them. SnapAV is a company mostly known by architects and audio installers. Maybe that's why you don't see much talk about them, but I've found some of their products to be pretty interesting and that's why I wanted to share some of them with you. Today I'll talk about the Pendant Speaker (model: ECS-650-PND6-BLK).
KIT-ECS-650-PND6-BLK-A.jpg
KIT-ECS-650-PND6-BLK-B.jpg
The Pendant speaker is a nice option for those looking for a wide dispersion, background music and paging applications. It includes what they call the Gripple® cable mounting kit and a carrying handle. It is a two-way design with a 6-inch woofer. So, if you are a customer or a commercial installer, you might want to give this one some consideration for your next project.

Here are some of its features and specifications found on their website. Let me know what you think!
PicsArt_1433453761814.jpg

PicsArt_1433453730864.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis