pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Smurfs turn 50 this year. There's a lot planned...errr....smurfed for this up-coming year to celbra...I mean...smurf the Smurfs!

To celebrate, here's one of the best Smurf episodes ever!
(warning: contains vulgar language and crude situations and Anna Nicole Smurf)

Happy Smurfing!

-pat

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I was going to say that they are only 27, but according to the article there was a comic book for a long time before the TV show.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I was going to say that they are only 27, but according to the article there was a comic book for a long time before the TV show.
Yeah. I've never been a fan personally (I had to walk ten miles in the snow as a kid, and had my teeth tattoed with a branding iron as a juvenile :)), but those characters were a big hit in Europe before they were ever brought here.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Smurfs turn 50 this year. There's a lot planned...errr....smurfed for this up-coming year to celbra...I mean...smurf the Smurfs!

To celebrate, here's one of the best Smurf episodes ever!
(warning: contains vulgar language and crude situations and Anna Nicole Smurf)

Happy Smurfing!

-pat

Hey Pat,

The baby avatar is just beautiful, how's the baby? My Mikey just turned 5 a month ago, enjoy while you can they really grow up fast! Never was a big fan of the blue elves, but I do remember a lot of controversy surrounding them in the mid 80s regarding witchcraft and some silly nonsense.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Hey Pat,

The baby avatar is just beautiful, how's the baby? My Mikey just turned 5 a month ago, enjoy while you can they really grow up fast! Never was a big fan of the blue elves, but I do remember a lot of controversy surrounding them in the mid 80s regarding witchcraft and some silly nonsense.
The little one, Lauren, is doing great. You can't see the turkey she's sitting next to in that photo. She was ~11 pounds then and the turkey was 14 pounds!

Lauren just learned that she could make everything on her playgym jingle by kicking the supports. It's her new favorite thing!

My mom actually tried to keep us from watching Smurfs because of the whole witchcraft thing. Tried in vain, I should say...

-pat

And yes, they grow-up way too fast!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis