Side Speaker Placement advice?

D

DPFD

Audiophyte
Hey everyone, First time poster here.. Newbie trying to figure out placement for my new system.. Bedroom is 20x10 Bed one end and TV on the 20 foot opposite wall.. I watch Movies/TV laying in bed but when i Play my xbox i sit directly in front of the bed.. What would be the best way to set up the side speakers. I was thinking in the middle of the bed and then turning the speakers depending on if i was watching movie or playing xbox.. Does that make sence? Suggestions opinions appreciated

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
if i am understanding correctly. i would put em on stands. then move them around as needed.

brad1138

brad1138

Audioholic
There are some helpful utilities here, not sure if they will help for your situation or not.

I don't know if it is feasible, but a better arrangement for sound would probably be to have the TV and the bed on opposite short walls.

D

DPFD

Audiophyte
I don't know if it is feasible, but a better arrangement for sound would probably be to have the TV and the bed on opposite short walls.
Yeah Thought of that but the room is to narrow.. especially with a queen set and matching chest in front of the bed.. Thanks for the link and your advice

chesbak

chesbak

Audioholic Intern
There are some helpful utilities not sure if they will help for your situation or not.

I don't know if it is feasible, but a better arrangement for sound would probably be to have the TV and the bed on opposite short walls. ]
I agree... And raise the speakers...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis