Shure SE846 (Black) Six Weeks Old

D

Darren Cotter

Enthusiast
Hi

I have a six-week old pair of Shure SE846 IEMs for sale. They are in mint condition and come fully boxed together with all accessories. They were purchased on 10 February and a receipt will be provided.

Please look at my eBay feedback and purchase with confidence: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/darrencotter

Asking £275.00

Price includes PayPal fees. Insured postage would be £10

Regards

Darren

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Darren Cotter

Enthusiast
Sold on another forum. Does anyone buy anything on here? lol. I even put a joke price of £275 for £800 IEM's and still no enquiries.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sold on another forum. Does anyone buy anything on here? lol. I even put a joke price of £275 for £800 IEM's and still no enquiries.
Probably has something to do with the price not being in dollars.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not so many european users on these forums and not so many are looking for IEM that cost that much either.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Being honest, but I wouldn't really want something used that is supposed to go in my ears.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You could replace the tips, but market for top end iem is limited, price in pounds limits it further and being it second hand will definitely drive some away.
We do occasional visitor from wrong side of the atlantic once in awhile whom got lost, but most folks here are US or from north of the wall

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis