T

Tungsten06GT

Audioholic
Looks great. Are you going to put any sort of edge/trim around the bar tops? Just a minor observation, but I think it would finish the look.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
I have the trim made up already, just have not installed it yet, it is cedar stained to match the bottom of the bar, still have a ton of trimwork to do before it is all completely done.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
Well I made the deadline!, had everything done on the 22nd! had a great party with both sides of the family to celebrate. I will catch up on the pics over the next couple days, been a mad house around here. here is a couple of the home made PJ mount for the Panasonic PT AR100U......

S

Shrader

Audioholic
here are all the pics of the finished project, was a lot of fun, and we think it turned out great, great space for the whole family, lots of room, and fun! sound system, is awesome, and the big screen is great

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Looks great!! Nicely stocked fridge is a very important asset to have. What is your Yankee Candle Flavor of choice for an HT... Is it like a buttery popcorn smell?? :)

S

Shrader

Audioholic
lol, candles are the wife's deal, I did get one of those "mantown" candles for xmas from the inlaws, but it is lavender? or something like that, thanks for the compliment. I still have a couple small things to to yet, Install the wifes wine cabinet, which will bet built in under the back bar, and the neon will go on the front of the "a/v" rack, as soon as I get my remote outlet installed. Also, have more of the pics to hang up yet that gp with the other black and whites in the pics i posted. They are all old local bar pics from around the 1920's.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
I did get the wine rack installed, and already upgraded the seating with some better power recliners, I will post up some more pics this weekend. Also saving some more beer money to build (2) 18" SI sealed subs, as the trio 12 does not have enough to fill this huge room, that will be a winter project. Could not be happier with the PJ and screen set up, just about 1000 hrs on it with a mix of football, and movies, without a single issue!

S

Shrader

Audioholic
wow, been a while since I have been on here, just ordered my SI ht 18's for the theater, and will be building them in sealed enclosures over the next couple months or so, looking at a pair of 22" cubes to go on either side of the screen, with a inuke 3000dsp for power. pj now has 2000+hrs, and still looks as good as day one!

S

Shrader

Audioholic
Dumpster diving again, lol I have done some upgrading over the last couple months, and thought I would share with you guys, I built 2 new SI 18D4 sealed subs, finished them in piano black (never again), and made an impulse purchase at my local HT store last weekend. I was killing time while the wife was shopping, and decided to check out some other speakers just for fun, ended up with some new Paradigm Monitor 11V3's and a C3 V7 center, sold the Klipsch RF 52ii's on the way home, and covered 75% of the cost! Absolutely love the sound quality from the new front three over my Klipsch 52's..... pics in a few

S

Shrader

Audioholic
used a PILE of primer, bondo, and spot putty, then repeated on the second box, here is one before paint

after the first wetsand (1800)

S

Shrader

Audioholic
here are a few of the finished product, the pics look nice, but I am glad they are in a dark room lol

S

Shrader

Audioholic
and last but not least, the new monitor 11's compared to my Klipsch RF52ii's

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis