Should Integra receiver Zone 2 be set to Source?

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
Hey, I have the Integra DTM 5.9 stereo receiver with a pair of B&W 686 speakers. Should Zone 2 settings be set to Source? Or if not than what is the correct settings for Zone 2? I'm looking for short and quick answers. Thank you!

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Unless you are using Zone 2 to drive a different set of speakers, it does not matter.

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
Oh no, I'm not driving anything. The B&W speakers are the only pair are hooked up to the Integra, and the equipment is only placed in my bedroom and no where else.

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
^^what this man said applies.

Postception :cool:.
And I don't understand what you said. If its suppose to be "off" than writing to tell me it's suppose to be "off" would be more simple for me to understand, or write to let me know that I'm correct and "Source" is suppose to be set. I'm very sorry but I honestly don't understand. BTW, I don't drive anything so I don't use Zone 2, so I don't know what's the correct settings for it.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Unless you are using Zone 2 to drive a different set of speakers, it does not matter.
This. What you do with the Zone 2 settings is not going to affect Zone 1. So, it does not matter.

But, for peace of mind, you can leave it off,

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis