C

Cast

Audiophyte
I have my mac mini on my Hitachi tv via HDMI... I want to add a soundbar to enhance sound. I seem to have only one HDMI input which is being used by computer. I've been told I need an HDMI output..which I don't seem to have. However there is a sub woofer outlet. Would this suffice? would this work?...I havent got the soundbar yet so am in the dark a little and dont want to buy the thing if cant adapt it to tv while computer is using HDMI

any ideas

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum! What different sources do you want to play through the TV to the soundbar? For example, is it just the Mini, or do you also have cable, blu-ray player, and so forth?

Many soundbars have multiple audio inputs, including analog and digital inputs. My guess is that you'll be fine if you select the proper soundbar. What types of audio outputs does your TV have? If you aren't sure, just let us know the model number, and we should be able to look it up.

C

Cast

Audiophyte
many thanks adam the only source going into tv is the computer ..the tv seems to have the sub woofer outlet and one other...think i will bite the bullet and get the soundbar and there is a refund policy so should be ok.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis