Selling remaining audio gear! Pt1

K

KinPoon

Junior Audioholic
I am selling the rest of my gear from my move to fund a purchase of Revel Salons. PICK UP ONLY FOR ALL GEARS at 21076, near arundel mills mall.

PLEASE ONLY Call or text me directly at 410-491-5615 or email me directly at kinchipoon@yahoo.com.

Onix SP3 in super mint condition. Will include two sets of tubes. The stock tubes that came with the amplifier, and the aftermarket tubes which is SED Winged C. I believe all preamp tubes are from Electro Harmonix with less then 100 hours. $650 OBO

Ohm 2XO in a very rare piano black. I don't have to tell you anything about these. They are LIKE NEW. I don't even think there is a scratch on it. $400 OBO

I also have a Shengya rebadge of the $2000 Vincent CD-S6MKII with both balance and unbalanced outputs. 220V version with 110v converter. It only has one issue, the CD drives gets stuck midway when there is no CD in the drive. It came to me like that from the seller (which he did not disclose) but its been running fine for the past 3 1/2 years. So selling it cheap. $300 OBO.

H

Harrison20

Enthusiast
Any of this still available. I am located nearby

Eom and interested

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis