GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I watched this last night and I must say, I like it. Not quite as much as I liked the first two, but it was still very well done. The audio was good as well, lots of surround usage, and the bass was great.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I'd say the same thing. I guess it's hard to be surprised by anything Jigsaw does after 2 movies. Decent movie. Entertaining.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I just picked up a copy this evening,my family is pretty excited about seeing it so were waiting till tomorrow afternoon when the whole family has time to sit & watch it together.

I hate waiting:mad:

F

f0am

Audioholic
I agree, it wasn't as great as the first 2. I would have to say the twist at the end competes with the second Saw. But by far wasn't as good as the first 2. Obviously nothing can compete with the twist in the first Saw movie!

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
We just finished watching the movie & my entire family thought it was excellent,as far as gore & blood go this movie had the most gore,i also thought the plot was very close to how we all would react in real life with the choices " jeff " was given.

I wont spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet but i will say there's going to be a # 4,as if everybody dont know that allready:cool:

B

Bigsilvs

Audioholic
I purchased it on Blu-ray last week and I just watched it. I thought it was great how it tied in 1 and 2 and explained more. 3 didn't try to go over the top and it didn't feel out of place with the other two. Having said that, I can't see how 4 can be any good, but I thought that about 2 and 3 before I saw them so...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis