Sausage Party: My Quick Take

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Seth Rogan and Gang, must have smoked up a lot before coming up with this Idea
  • Take Grocery items, give them the DreamWorks Treatment
  • Throw in every Stereotype, and add profanity laden dialoge
  • With a dash of Food on Food Orgy
And there you go, you have a movie. My quick review, if you like Superbad, Pineapple Express, and all those types of movies, you will definitely enjoy Sausage Party. I am not ashamed to say that I did.

I laughed out loud, it was very funny, it gets pretty verbally graphic, but it was really well done an executed. You will need a partially demented sense of humor to enjoy, and I couldn't help thinking throughout the movie..."How much weed did these guys smoke to come up with this idea"

You won't find many clips for the movie, because it is very profanity laden, but I didn't feel like I wasted my 9 bucks watching it.

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
  • Take Grocery items, give them the DreamWorks Treatment
  • Throw in every Stereotype, and add profanity laden dialoge
  • With a dash of Food on Food Orgy
And there you go, you have a movie. My quick review, if you like Superbad, Pineapple Express, and all those types of movies, you will definitely enjoy Sausage Party. I am not ashamed to say that I did.

I laughed out loud, it was very funny, it gets pretty verbally graphic, but it was really well done an executed. You will need a partially demented sense of humor to enjoy, and I couldn't help thinking throughout the movie..."How much weed did these guys smoke to come up with this idea"

You won't find many clips for the movie, because it is very profanity laden, but I didn't feel like I wasted my 9 bucks watching it.
I like these kind of movies myself. Probably because I have a rather quirky sense of humor. Hope there is a lot of hot babes in it though......LOL!!!! That always helps! :D:D:p:D:D

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
There's a new hotdog place near the theater called Dog Haus (it is good) and they were doing Sausage Party promos there lol.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
By the name it sounds more like a hydraulics film..

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Sounds like so many movies that are best, (only), enjoyed if you do the same. I sometimes think, "This movie would be SOOO much better in Colorado".

Just kidding.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
You spend $9 on watching food on the screen when you could have easily spent the same to watching it cook and feed yourself with for a week. Just my 1pence.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Sounds like so many movies that are best, (only), enjoyed if you do the same. I sometimes think, "This movie would be SOOO much better in Colorado".

Just kidding.
LOL :) Not True, as I my one and only time with the herb was in college many moons ago, which I then spent about the next 30 minutes brushing my teeth to get the taste out. Movie still funny :p. I just have a demented sense of humor

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis