Samsung hl-t5087sx/xaa

M

mjcj

Audiophyte
This is my first post so if this has been covered sorry. Does anyone have the part number or parts for the led driver/cable that fires the led's for a hl-t5087s/sx/xaa rev.1. It is a 6 wire that plugs into the driver board then plugs into each led. This seems to be a invisible part for some reason. I am also looking for extra parts for my tv. My DLP chip is starting to go with a couple pixel's out and I just lost the red led.

I am at that fix or replace area any opinions on this. This one is rated at 1080p/120hz/led just not new technology and not the hand on your wall type.

I purchased this in 2007 after returning from Iraq in 2003 and retiring in 2005. I have really enjoyed the picture quality of this tv even with the old technology, I still the wow factor from friends.

Thanks for any help,
MJCJ

M

mjcj

Audiophyte
I just got back to the site. I was able to solder up the bad connection joint and all is well. At least I got the green and blue led's to fire up. So now on to the dreaded red led and a fan to purchase. But thanks for the info back.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis