RSL C34E In-Ceiling Speaker Preview

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
RSL has quickly become an Audioholic favorite for compact systems with their powerhouse 5.1 setup. Now RSL has launched their C34E in-ceiling loudspeaker that makes a perfect compliment for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X immersive audio installations as well outfitting your residence for whole-home audio.

A dual woofer design; silk dome pivoting tweeter; and a low, 4" profile make these speakers perfect for new construction or retrofitting. High quality parts, great design, and a ridiculously low price make these new in-ceiling speakers from RSL something to keep an eye on.

Read:
RSL C34E In-Ceiling Speaker Preview

R

R8der

Audiophyte
Gene, can we get some specs on these speakers? Frequency response? Are they 6 ohm speakers? What is the degree of dispersion that is so important for Atmos configuration? How about a speaker plot? I've asked RSL and they won't return my e-mails (plural). Thanks. I'd like to know this info before cutting 10" holes in my ceiling....regardless of their return policy.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene, can we get some specs on these speakers? Frequency response? Are they 6 ohm speakers? What is the degree of dispersion that is so important for Atmos configuration? How about a speaker plot? I've asked RSL and they won't return my e-mails (plural). Thanks. I'd like to know this info before cutting 10" holes in my ceiling....regardless of their return policy.
I sent an email to RSL and they responded with impedance, a polar plot and reasoning why they don't spec frequency response for in-walls. Please check out the updated preview. Also they wanted me to relay they were sorry for not getting back to you due to the holiday rush but would like for you to give them a call or drop them an email when you get a chance. Great company!

JPyman325

JPyman325

Enthusiast
I will second that they are an awesome company I just picked up the CG24 5.1 system and Joe (co-owner) has been very gracious in walking me through setup questions. My only issue that I have had with my new RSL speakers is my wife won't let me take back the rears (set them up in the bedroom to help break in). Now its time to save up for these

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis