Rotel RMB-1095 silver

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I purchased this amp from Warpdrv(member on here) in 2009 and he purchased it brand new in 2007. List price $2000.00 Rotel's website has links to the rave reviews this amplifier has been getting since it's introduction.

In 2014 it was having an issue of going into protective mode on a couple of channels. I sent it to an authorized repair center and it was repaired for a grand total of $100 and has been perfect since then.

I am downgrading my system and won't need an amp.

$ 950 + shipping. I have the original box but the Styrofoam insert was crushed when I received it from Warp so I will have to find a way to package it within the box.

Here is Warp's original add and the pictures are with it installed in my system.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/rotel-rmb-1095-silver.52619/

L

lance in san diego

Audiophyte
hello. i would like to buy the amp. i live in calif. 92126

new here but perfect feedback on ebay. i have paypal account.

thanks.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's making me sick just like the price I have everything listed for.
I haven't looked at the other stuff you have listed, but that's definitely a helluva price for the Rotel. A simple search of that amp on ebay shows what they can go for.

If it doesn't sell soon I may decide it needs to come live in my living room.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I haven't looked at the other stuff you have listed, but that's definitely a helluva price for the Rotel. A simple search of that amp on ebay shows what they can go for.

If it doesn't sell soon I may decide it needs to come live in my living room.
I think the price is fair since it did have a known issue at one point.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
How did I miss this?
Not to mention you sold it without texting me first...:(
You know good and well that I only sell you my broken amps.

It was weird, it has been posted 2+ weeks and no one mentioned a thing. All the sudden yesterday, 4 people wanted it.

I actually jacked up and sold it out from under the first guy that said he wanted it. Bad move on my part but I had a million things going on at once and didn't think it through. He was pretty mad and I felt like a jerk.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis