D

dhart86

Audiophyte
Hello,
newb here to audio hi fi. Was looking to get into separates, and read alot about Rotel products being a good value. Any help would be appreciated

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I've used a few Rotel receivers and while their sound quality has been excellent, they were a bit quirky from time to time. It was a number of years ago, but I ended up just going with a Denon integrated amp and using the pre-outs to amplifiers for a couple of clients with solid results.

The Rotel amplifiers are products I use in my distributed audio system and I swear by them. Those are definitely good.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Not a single issue with my Rotel amp in all the time I've had it. For the price, new from an authorized dealer, I would consider it a great value.

I haven't been as convinced of their pre/pros, as evidenced by my Integra purchase.

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
Their amps are fine,their processors are quirky as previously stated and often have issues.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I honestly prefer a receiver with pre-outs so I can use the receiver to drive the surrounds and the amps to drive the fronts. Economy of scale makes pre-pro's often more expensive than a comparable receiver.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I have a Rotel RMB-1575 has always worked great, runs cool, clean real power, low distortion, I have never owned one of their receivers so I can't comment on those.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis