Roland UA USB PCM and DSD DAC and Headphone Amp On Sale For $70

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I've never listened to these but a 192/24 USB powered mobile DAC for $70 TODAY ONLY (regular $300) with free shipping. Again, I've never laid hands on this product, much less listened to it and reviews are scarce - so I'm not endorsing it, but it's a heck of a sale and maybe I'll grab one just for grins.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1080998-REG/roland_ua_m10_professional_mobile_interface.html

Roland Site: LINK
  • High-quality PCM and DSD playback with support for a variety of formats
  • Roland's proprietary S1LKi DSP technology makes everything sound its best
  • Powerful headphone amp provides plenty of volume in noisy environments
  • Supports up to four outputs; configurable as two stereo channels for main and monitor
  • VS Streaming technology for extremely stable low-latency performance
  • About the size of a deck of cards, it goes anywhere

Signal Processing
  • PCM format
  • PC interface: 32 bits
  • DA Conversion *1: 1 bit, 32 bits
PCM format
  • PC interface: 352.8 kHz *2, 192 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
  • DA Conversion *3: 3.072 MHz, 2.8224 MHz, 192 kHz, 176.4 kHz
*2 If the sampling rate is 352.8 kHz, the number of channels is limited to two channels, and playback is possible only via ASIO/Core Audio.
*3 When "S1LKi Mode" is valid, DA conversion operates on 3.072 MHz or 2.8224 MHz.​

DSD format:
  • PC interface: 5.6448 MHz *4, 2.8224 MHz
  • DA Conversion: 2.8224 MHz

Last edited:
sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Deal expired. I decided to take a chance and ordered one and we'll see how it sounds.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Deal expired. I decided to take a chance and ordered one and we'll see how it sounds.
Roland is pretty well respected for drum machines, synths, and other pro level gear. My gut says that was one heck of a deal!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis