speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What a great talent! Gene will surely be missed! Heartfelt condolences to all of his family and friends. RIP!

Cheers,

Phil

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
(NO NOT GENE FROM AH, SORRY FOR THAT TITLE...I MEAN TO ADD WILDER AND DIDN'T. MODS PLEASE EDIT)

Oh man, Willy Wonka is gone. So many great roles, can't even count them, but he WAS Willy Wonka. :(

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/gene-wilder-star-of-blazing-saddles-and-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-dies-at-83-195513023.html

That thread title scared me a bit but sad nonetheless. I think I will watch Young Frankenstein in tribute to the late great Gene Wilder.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Gene II is right; time to re-watch Young Frankenstein as an homage to Gene I, the real one...

RIP Gene I, you'll be missed indeed :(

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
That thread title scared me a bit but sad nonetheless. I think I will watch Young Frankenstein in tribute to the late great Gene Wilder.
Yep, I had a double take as well.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
One of my favs. Great pairing with Pryor too. RIP. We are losing so many this year. :(

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Some of the best lines from Willy Wonka.

Stop, don't.

I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing.

Where is fancy bread in the heart or in the head?

If the good Lord had intended us to walk he wouldn't have invented roller skates.

You should open your mouth a little wider when you speak.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I agree that he was Willie Wonka. To deliver the lines with a straight face in Blazing Saddles had to be tough. By all accounts, he was an unassuming man that was polite and easy going.

His movies are some of my all time favorites.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Some of the best lines from Willy Wonka.

Stop, don't.

I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing.

Where is fancy bread in the heart or in the head?

If the good Lord had intended us to walk he wouldn't have invented roller skates.

You should open your mouth a little wider when you speak.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
we are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis