J

jayantadak

Enthusiast
Hi,

I want the audio and video signals to be transmitted from my Blu-ray player to the Samsung LED TV, without involving the AVR Denon X-2000. Is it possible ?

I have connected the TV-Bluray-WD player to AVR via the HDMI cables. The Bluray and WDtv HDMI have gone in the HDMI IN of the AVR and one single HDMI out has gone from the AVR to the TV. Also note that my Samsung Blu-ray player has only HDMI and Co-axial outs. It has no RCA neither optical outs. My TV has the audio/video port for RCA connections.

There are no issues of the connections, I enjoy the A/V through the HDMI. But suppose I have to play an inferior DVD or some USB content where I do not want the AVR to be involved, is it possible to play it directly on my TV without putting on the AVR.

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Directly from the Denon site, and most current model receivers on the market have this as well:
The HDMI functionality is further expanded with HDMI Standby Pass-through, which lets you view a source (such as a cable or satellite box) on your HDTV when the AVR-X2000 is in standby mode, which is ideal for casual viewing of news broadcasts and the like.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis