Revel Performa3 Be Concept Loudspeakers Preview

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Revel by Harman today previewed the Performa3 Be concept loudspeakers, based on the award-winning Performa3 Series product range, at CES 2017. Based on Revel’s Performa3 F208 and M106 models, the Performa3 Be concepts include two new models: the F208Be 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker and M106Be 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker. The concepts feature the latest waveguide geometry, Beryllium and Deep Ceramic Composite (DCC) transducer technology and premium crossover network designs.

While we were already big fans of the Performa3 series, the addition of these upgrades in this concept series just makes our audio taste buds salivate.

Read: Revel Performa3 Be Concept Loudspeakers Preview

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Oohh...

mmmmm.. want so much!

RichB

RichB

Audioholic Field Marshall
These look like Ultima2 drivers in Peforma3 cabinetry. I love it!

I happy to see that no Ultima3. I'd like another year without the Audiophile shakes setting in. :p

- Rich

A

Audiot

Audioholic Intern
These look like Ultima2 drivers in Peforma3 cabinetry. I love it!

I happy to see that no Ultima3. I'd like another year without the Audiophile shakes setting in. :p

- Rich
They may be based on the existing BE tweeter but the waveguide is different and the tweeter has a coating. They're not identical. I'm sure their good regardless. Revel doesn't miss the mark.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis