Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YAMAHA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
PLEASE SUGEST/RECOMEND WITCH RECORDER IS THE BEST VALUE,COST-EFFECTIVE? I'am a disabled cancer patient & former musician(Acoustic Guitar).I'am seeking any/all respective Information regarding Digital Audio Tape(DAT) recorders such as "Tascam DAT Recorders"?Also what do you recomend regarding Digital -VCR(D-VCR)? What is the most cost effective brand & model? While hospitalized several times in recent years(tirmnally-Ill),(so they say),I'am aware that both of thease recording mediums are becoming increaseing obsolete,at least the "D-VCR",however I've seen post's on thease "Formes" stateing exceptionaly good deals on D-VCRs! I presume due to the everchanging recording/playback formats? If anyone reading this has suggestions and/or recomendations regarding the above as well as the "Best Value"/Cost effective of speaker-systems,i.e,THE "BEST-Sounding/performing, act. :) :) (example;"Athena System 6"?I Live in San Diego,CA. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP!!!

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
THANKS FOR ALL HELP & RECOMENDATIONS,bearzear

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Still wanna record, eh? Sounds great. You might want to look into a standalone hard drive DAT, like a Mackie or Alesis model. Since they use hard drives, the media can't be destroyed from normal use (like a tape). I think they run around 2k, for 24ch of CD quality.

As for speakers and such, what is your price range, and what do you plan on using them for?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis