Reputation link broken...

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
FYI:
Not sure if it was disabled by design or accident, but it seems that whenever the reputation link (scale button) is clicked, a javascript error is thrown... -TD

Forum was just upgraded - sometimes these "plug-ins" aren't compatible with even tiny updates... I'll check into it later.

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
NP, just wanted to let you guys know. Thanks for the quick response... -TD

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Clint DeBoer said:
Forum was just upgraded - sometimes these "plug-ins" aren't compatible with even tiny updates... I'll check into it later.
Any luck? When I click the reputation button I'm taken to the top of the page.

Thanks

Jack

No idea why it doesn't work, obviously something needs to be rebuilt in the system, but I'm not in a real hurry to track it down. Had more whining from that feature than anything I can think of in the history of the site. lol

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Clint DeBoer said:
No idea why it doesn't work, obviously something needs to be rebuilt in the system, but I'm not in a real hurry to track it down. Had more whining from that feature than anything I can think of in the history of the site. lol
*Deep Breath*.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SheepStar

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
Clint DeBoer said:
I'd whine too if I knew what the hell this feature did.

Nick

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis