Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It's always fun trying to explain MRI to the paranoid, talking about exciting ones hydrogen atoms to emit radio waves that we detect and use to generate images. "See! I knew I needed that tinfoil lined room!"

WITCHCRAFT!!!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
What punishment! This is me for the next couple of weeks (white shirt).

:rolleyes:

upload_2017-8-14_20-32-59.jpeg

Prepping the Cat!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Wow I leave for a little while and photobucket does some sketchy stuff where all my pics are no more.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm glad you said something because I would have shit pants here in about a half hour...

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Still here in Hopkinsville KY after the eclipse. I too need to redo a ton of pics thanks to photobucket, so I'll get that sorted later this week so I can share SLR images of the eclipse.

I took cell pics through the lens of our 10" Dobsonian scope but apparently they're too large to upload. Stay tuned!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Swiss are not so bad, how about a model SR-71 with afterburner

This is going really FAST !

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
All I could think of watching those videos is "think of all the audio equipment he could buy with the money spent on a model RC jet... :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
All I could think of watching those videos is "think of all the audio equipment he could buy with the money spent on a model RC jet... :p
Not sure this guy with the Airbus A 380 spent so much of his own money, he was sponsored by Etihad Airlines.

The guy with the SR71 seem to be a different story though. I don't think that is a cheap plane to build !!!!!

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Hugh Hefner died. Looks like he's going to

........................... Miss October....................................

What? Too soon.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hugh Hefner died. Looks like he's going to

........................... Miss October....................................

What? Too soon.
What are all those beautiful ladies going to do now then?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis