Reaction Audio Subs best deal for under $1k?

Who makes the best subs for under $1k?

• Axiom Audio

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • HSU Research

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Power Sound Audio

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Reaction Audio

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • SVS

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Rythmik

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Reaction Audio PS-15X & PV-15X Subwoofer Preview

Reaction Audio's new PS-15X ($799.99) and PV-15X ($999.99) aim to redefine what you can expect from a value priced subwoofer. At a glance, the hardware appears impressive for the cost, with both models boasting a long-throw 15" driver as well as a 950W amplifier. To see if they lived up to expectations, Audioholics' subwoofer guru Josh Ricci ran them through his battery of tests, and we've got the results to share with you.

Reaction Audio PS-15X and PV-15X Subwoofer Preview

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Street prices on the RBH SX-1010N is about $850 and SX-1212N is about $1K. I would take them over any of those subs. :)

Matt34

Matt34

Street prices on the RBH SX-1010N is about $850 and SX-1212N is about $1K. I would take them over any of those subs. :)
Your street must be cheaper than mine, lowest I've found the 1010n was $1300 and still need an amp.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Your street must be cheaper than mine, lowest I've found the 1010n was $1300 and still need an amp.
PM me if you need assistance. ;)

It's always about whom you know! ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Now the fighting words : do these subs have what it takes to take on latest hsu subs?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I see Gene has great sense of humor placing Axiom in the vote. Almost voted for them as joke :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Not sure why Rythmik didn't make that list and Axiom did.. Something clearly wrong with this list. :rolleyes:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Not sure why Rythmik didn't make that list and Axiom did.. Something clearly wrong with this list. :rolleyes:
I forgot to add them. I went back and added them but somehow hosed the poll. Now you can do multiple votes. I can't undo that but I added a feature in case anyone wants to change their votes.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I forgot to add them. I went back and added them but somehow hosed the poll. Now you can do multiple votes. I can't undo that but I added a feature in case anyone wants to change their votes.
Thank you Gene ... still not sure why Axiom is on there...maybe some sub humour.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Thank you Gene ... still not sure why Axiom is on there...maybe some sub humour.
Yea I thought it would be interesting. Hey they got a couple of votes :)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
:rolleyes:......for the poll...but the actual review was a good read!

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis