K

Krisso

Enthusiast
Quick question for the RBH experts. Is there any difference in the physical appearance between the 661-SE/R and 661-SE drivers??

Cheers!!!

T

t3031999

Audioholic
I believe that the SE/R drivers have phase plugs and the SE do not.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
SE/R's use Status Acoustics Drivers, including the venerable Scan Speak 9500 tweeter which IMO is one of the best tweeters ever made!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I can't find the SE/R's on their website. But, I do know that the phase plug drivers are the same ones in the status acousitcs line and they are better drivers.

SheepStar
DAMN YOU GENE.......:rolleyes:

K

Krisso

Enthusiast
Answered perfectly!!! Thanks people.

I have just purchased a complete 5.1 Signature package from RBH and upgraded the center channel to SE/R. It says SE on the back of the enclosure, so I was just a little worried they shipped the wrong one, however I had a hunch that the polished stainless steel nuclear warheads in the middle of the cones had something to do with it.

I received these speakers last night and haven’t purchased an AVR as of yet, but I tell you what, the build quality of these beauties is something else.

I purchased these speakers without audition as I received an amazing offer through a distributor. So, if these speakers sound as good as they look, then... DAMN!!!

My brother owns the B&W 703's with matching surrounds and Sub, so I'm interested in the comparison.

2 x 1266SE
2 x 66SE
1 x 661SE/R
1 x 12SE

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Krisso said:
Answered perfectly!!! Thanks people.

I have just purchased a complete 5.1 Signature package from RBH and upgraded the center channel to SE/R. It says SE on the back of the enclosure, so I was just a little worried they shipped the wrong one, however I had a hunch that the polished stainless steel nuclear warheads in the middle of the cones had something to do with it.

I received these speakers last night and haven’t purchased an AVR as of yet, but I tell you what, the build quality of these beauties is something else.

I purchased these speakers without audition as I received an amazing offer through a distributor. So, if these speakers sound as good as they look, then... DAMN!!!

My brother owns the B&W 703's with matching surrounds and Sub, so I'm interested in the comparison.

2 x 1266SE
2 x 66SE
1 x 661SE/R
1 x 12SE
Your brother is going to have his system bent over and mugged. :D

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis