M

mele4nyc

Audiophyte
Hello guys, I have a question about a pair of RBH EP1 headphones I bought about 3 months ago. This is my second pair after I lost my first one. I noticed that the cable, which is allegedly less prone to entanglement has developed two kinks and the rubber wire inside the mesh material is sticking out. I can't sneak the cable back in and they both have pretty nasty kinks that will either get caught on my clothes and rip or the headphones will simply stop working soon enough. I emailed tech support but I don't have any experience RBH. They seem like a rather small company judging from the website. What's the likelihood they will respond and/or offer me the replacement I'm seeking?

S

Shane Rich

Audioholics Approved Vendor
Hello guys, I have a question about a pair of RBH EP1 headphones I bought about 3 months ago. This is my second pair after I lost my first one. I noticed that the cable, which is allegedly less prone to entanglement has developed two kinks and the rubber wire inside the mesh material is sticking out. I can't sneak the cable back in and they both have pretty nasty kinks that will either get caught on my clothes and rip or the headphones will simply stop working soon enough. I emailed tech support but I don't have any experience RBH. They seem like a rather small company judging from the website. What's the likelihood they will respond and/or offer me the replacement I'm seeking?

Sorry to see you are having issues with your headphones. Please email me your shipping address and we will send out a replacement set.

Shane Rich
Technical Director
RBH Sound
tech@rbhsound.com

M

mele4nyc

Audiophyte
Shane, I've sent two e-mails and haven't gotten a response. What's going on ?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis