RBH 1010SEP Sub in Piano Gloss finish for sale

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
Over the past year I decided to upgrade my speakers to a T2 system. Though I really wanted to upgrade to the piano finish it was simply too expensive. So I went with the basic black oak laminate.

Before I got the T2 system I was using a EP500 and a 1010 with my 1266's. I no longer need these subs because the T2's came with a pair of 1010's and to be honest I need some moving money :)

The EP500 has recently been sold and now im offering the 1010-SEP in the piano finish (it doesnt match my current T2's) so I figured someone in here might like to have it. It can move some air thats for sure. I dont find it as deep as the EP500 but I do find it more punchy (I prefer the 1010 for music listening while I prefer the 500 for theater) the two together really was a nice combo. Once I move into my new place I will probably be adding another pair of 1010's or EP500's to compliment the T2's.

The top of the 1010 does have some light haze scratches (from dusting it). This is a very expensive sub because of the piano finish. I have all of the original packing cartons (its double boxed and ready to ship as I type this) $1000 + S&H and add 3% for any paypal fees if you prefer to use paypal. I will only ship to a paypal verified address if paying through them. I can provide pix of this sub via email if you are interested.

take care,

Steve

steve at blootechnologies dot com

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
bump...

I'll go down to $900 + shipping but I need to stay firm at $900. Will be putting on ebay for $900 on Friday.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis