QuickSilver contact enhancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rpatrick

Enthusiast
Has anyone tried this contact enhancer from Xtreme cables yet? They say that this stuff is a lot better than the Walker Audio super silver treatment stuff? I just ordered some Friday....Here's more on this stuff....... URL removed

[Edit: Found this same post on other forums. Lame marketing attempt]

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rpatrick

Enthusiast
QuickSilver contact enhancer........The Real Deal!!!

I just tried this stuff today and I got to tell you that it just BLOWS AWAY the Walker Audio super silver treatment stuff on Video!!! I have only done the video part so far, on video the picture is a lot sharper......cleaner.........clearer.......and more real looking! I can't wait to do the audio part!! more later

Wow. If it's that good maybe they should consider charging more. At only $65 bucks it seems like a real bargain. Do you recommend this over, say, upgrading my television? I mean, if it's that good maybe I should try this first.

It seems real important that those electrons slide smoothly over the contact surface and not be forced to hop over all that "rough" surface area on the RCA connections (it looks smooth to me, but I know it must be very rough indeed based on their comments.)

Now that I think about it, do you think it would be a good idea to apply some of this to the vibration damping feet of my components? (cause I'm certain they don't make 100% contact either) This stuff could get used up fast - I may need 2-3 kits!

R

Rpatrick

Enthusiast
hawke said:
Wow. If it's that good maybe they should consider charging more. At only $65 bucks it seems like a real bargain. Do you recommend this over, say, upgrading my television? I mean, if it's that good maybe I should try this first.

It seems real important that those electrons slide smoothly over the contact surface and not be forced to hop over all that "rough" surface area on the RCA connections (it looks smooth to me, but I know it must be very rough indeed based on their comments.)

Now that I think about it, do you think it would be a good idea to apply some of this to the vibration damping feet of my components? (cause I'm certain they don't make 100% contact either) This stuff could get used up fast - I may need 2-3 kits!
Hey, don't take word for this.....try it for yourself..........or even better do a review on this product.......

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
It sounds like overpriced Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste, though hopefully it's designed for electrical conductivity (unlike AS5, which is designed solely to be conductive to heat and not to electricity).

The description sounds about as cliche as it can be in the Audiophool world. They must've used every adjective in the Audiophile book, save Gene's favorite "Chocolatey Midrange".

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Rpatrick said:
I just tried this stuff today and I got to tell you that it just BLOWS AWAY the Walker Audio super silver treatment stuff on Video!!! I have only done the video part so far, on video the picture is a lot sharper......cleaner.........clearer.......and more real looking! I can't wait to do the audio part!! more later

Does the company have some measurements on the supposed improvements their product claims to do?
Or, one just believes their claims on blind faith. Like something else I know people doing.

Maybe one should also consult John Edwards to find out what your dead family have to say from the beyond. Try it, you will believe.

Try some homeopathic medicines while you are at it. It works, been around 100 years. While hilistic healing may be new, I doubt it, that should be tried too. Many believers claim this to be the real Mccoy ;)

T

threewheel42

Audioholic Intern
contact enhancer??

Do I detect the faint smell of snake oil in the air???

If the metal to metal contact is not sufficient...maybe better quality cables need be used which actually contact the devices to which they are connected...

jim

R

Rpatrick

Enthusiast
mtrycrafts said:
Does the company have some measurements on the supposed improvements their product claims to do?
Or, one just believes their claims on blind faith. Like something else I know people doing.

Maybe one should also consult John Edwards to find out what your dead family have to say from the beyond. Try it, you will believe.

Try some homeopathic medicines while you are at it. It works, been around 100 years. While hilistic healing may be new, I doubt it, that should be tried too. Many believers claim this to be the real Mccoy ;)
This stuff really does work! More people should know about this stuff! I really hope that someone on the (review staff) here does a review on this product...........

Doubtful since you are posting the same thing on other forums as a silly attempt to sell this stuff. I don't need to smell the dung on my shoe to know that it stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis