Question on the "Manage Attachments" feature here.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Apparantly, I cannot upload and post any more pictures until I get rid of existing ones. I can easily add them. That's intuitive.

but, how do I get rid of, or delete, the ones that are curently in that folder to make room for more?

That's NOT quite as intuitive, otherwise this post wouldn't be here.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Go to "settings" look over on the left side and scroll all the way down until you see "miscellaneous" and under that "manage attachments". Click on that, select which attachments you want to delete and the delete button is on the bottom.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Apparantly, I cannot upload and post any more pictures until I get rid of existing ones. I can easily add them. That's intuitive.

but, how do I get rid of, or delete, the ones that are curently in that folder to make room for more?

That's NOT quite as intuitive, otherwise this post wouldn't be here.
I raised the same question.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Go to "settings" look over on the left side and scroll all the way down until you see "miscellaneous" and under that "manage attachments". Click on that, select which attachments you want to delete and the delete button is on the bottom.
I have some pics that are associated with posts but I cna't select on them to delete them. Furthermore, there are old images that I have loaded up in my library that I want to delete that are not associated with any posts. How do I get rid of them? :confused:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks. That did it.

Coming soon: New pictures to amaze and entertain you!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have some pics that are associated with posts but I cna't select on them to delete them. Furthermore, there are old images that I have loaded up in my library that I want to delete that are not associated with any posts. How do I get rid of them? :confused:
I'm not really sure. When I go to that attachments link all my album and post pictures show up so if they aren't for you, then I might suggest asking a mod for help.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm not really sure. When I go to that attachments link all my album and post pictures show up so if they aren't for you, then I might suggest asking a mod for help.
Yup, I can always do that. :) Thanks :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You're approaching your limit? :eek: I'm at something like 3% of my limit.
Actually, NVM. I'm at 47% now, but I was at like 87% not too long ago. I guess I must've linked one or two more things to photo bucket, giving me more space.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis