Pulled The Trigger On x2200 Denon Avr

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm replacing my Denon 1912 7.1 with the X2200 Denon 7.2, what prompted this is having this infectious disease that a lot of us share...Enjoying Audio...current setup is with 2 SVS Prime Towers & SB 2000 sub for 99.9% stereo music...What do you do when money is no longer a factor?. Thanks...not confused ....hey I have less than what's needed . ..thanks to all...
Sorry to ask but since you are already infected, is it too late for you to get the 3300 or 4200 instead? The 4200 has been down to $799 recently and may go there again soon, I think..

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
Sorry to ask but since you are already infected, is it too late for you to get the 3300 or 4200 instead? The 4200 has been down to $799 recently and may go there again soon, I think..
Peng, my nephew got a head of himself which he's only 14 yrs old, he's had his eyes on my denon 1912 since I bought it 3yrs ago, X2200 was being considered but as you stated my choice is going to be the Denon x4300 or the Marantz sr 6011 where as these 2 provides options to upgrade and gives me what I need if I decide to.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis