Pros Cons of Magnavox Plasma....

R

Rtstrider

Junior Audioholic
Well the reason I'm asking about this tv is for Black Friday reasons, lol

M

Mort Corey

Senior Audioholic
The specs all look good and equal to other 42" HD displays. I suspect it is a re-badged ????? maybe Samsung. For the $3K price tag, I'd look at the Panasonic...JMO. How's the picture quality? Have them run a DVD input and see how it looks outside their display loop.

Mort

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Is it a better deal than the Syntax Olevia 37" LT37HVS at $1099 at Micro Center? This seams to be another "deal of a lifetime" (at the present time):rolleyes:

From RLA's show report at the EHX Expo:

"Olevia displayed their new LT42 Hvi with integrated ATSC tuner this new 42-inch flat panel HDTV flat panel just won the Audio/Video award for best multi-room video display. The new LT42Hvi claims 1200:1 contrast ratio and has a suggested retail price of $3299. Upon viewing this set I could say that the image was truly awesome and worthy of the award.

Olevia also displayed their new LT37HVS with integrated ATSC tuner. This new 37-inch flat panel LCD display was equally impressive and at a retail price of just $1899 will surely find its way into many custom home theaters."

R

Rtstrider

Junior Audioholic
Well it can't be anything smaller than a 42" and 42" is pushing it....The rooms pretty big I'm putting it in.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis