Problem with Black ops

jnelson88

jnelson88

Audioholic
Has anyone else been having problems with COD Black OPS? I have went through 2 games. My Xbox seems to be in agreement with the rest of my platoon and I that this game really isn't that good. Out of the other games that we have in Iraq this has been the only game to get scratched every time we play it. Which after the second went out we just went to back to MW2. The game disappointed me on the split screen's lack of options and I will not be playing it on Xbox live. We are just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks
Josh

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
I'm making an assumtion here but thank you for you service. I am guessing that's why you are in Iraq.

As to the game getting scratched, yours is the first report of that I've personally heard of. Perhaps it's the sandy/dusty climate?

Or maybe it's just aware it can't stack up to the real deal and chooses suicide.

jnelson88

jnelson88

Audioholic
Thanks for the support, that is the is reason as I do not get paid enough to come to the desert willingly. (don't much care for it).
Ya we went back to playing MW2 and haven't had an issue. Of course the man problem (I think) is that the Xbox is run over 18 hrs a day between everyone :eek: So I kinda had to have them cut back before we Burn something out.

-Thanks
Josh

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis