Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated amp FS

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Selling the Primaluna Integrated HP amp. It's been sitting covered on the rack and I need to move some gear. Amp has around 20 hours on it. I purchased the amp about 11 months ago but use my Parasound gear 99% of the time. I paid $4100 for this amp and they now sell for 4300.00 new. This one comes with upgraded KT88 Russian made tubes. See the Primaluna web site for all the specs. Comes with everything as new and I will pay paypal fees and shipping. One flaw on the unit that came from the factory like this, is the paint is flaking a little at the base behind the tube. Picture should show this. Asking $2975.00

Attachments

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Anyone? Or best offer. I am about to put it on ebay since there isn't a whole lot of action here.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Beautiful amp. If I had the money, I'd be all over this.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Thanks. I put it on ebay and will look at the audiogon web tonight. Members here get the better price.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
I will miss it. It's a beautiful amp and sounds fantastic. I just found myself using my computer as a source to my Parasound gear a lot more.. One of them had to go and I will NOT sell the ATI amp....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I will miss it. It's a beautiful amp and sounds fantastic. I just found myself using my computer as a source to my Parasound gear a lot more.. One of them had to go and I will NOT sell the ATI amp....
Yeah I think more and more people are using PC/HTPC as their main source. For me, HTPC is the only source.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis