R

raynist

Junior Audioholic
Has anyone checked out their website? They have products on there now and seem to be great values. I am probably going to pick up 2 (maybe 3;)) of the v30's. They are pretty close to me and I had good dealings with Tom when he was at SVS.

Hoping to see some reviews of their new subs on here!

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Their products definitely look appealing, and I'd love to see a review of all of their units done by Ricci/AH.

gtpsuper24

gtpsuper24

Full Audioholic
The V30 reminds me of the old SVS PB12+2 subs. Might just have to take alook at a pair of those V30s.

Doesn't say if they offer free shipping or what?

Matt34

Matt34

Yeah I'm liking the sealed 15" myself. I've got time for the reviews to come out first though.

The company obviously has the experience behind it to develop some class leading products.

Last edited:
theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
They won't have product to ship until the end of July, so it may be a little while until we hear much.

R

raynist

Junior Audioholic
The V30 reminds me of the old SVS PB12+2 subs. Might just have to take alook at a pair of those V30s.

Doesn't say if they offer free shipping or what?

I am thinking shipping is extra. They are only about 70 miles from me so I will drive there for any purchases.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Just browsed the web site. It looks promising for the money. Hopefully they can get some good reviews early and I can possibly jump in early before prices start going up.

Wish they had a front firing option...:)

L

LCSeminole

Audiophyte
I find the SVS connection intriguing. If I didn't already have dual SVS PB12-Plus subs, I'd be willing to try out dual XV15's when available.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis