Power Sound Audio XS15se and XV30Fse Subwoofer Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Power Sound Audio is a company focused on one thing: delivering high performance subwoofers for as little cash as possible. When we reviewed their XV15 subwoofer previously, we came away impressed. Now with their SE driver upgrade, the folks at PSA are promising substantially better performance for only a modest increase in cost over the outgoing models. Yeah, we've heard that line before too. Fortunately, Audioholics subwoofer guru Josh Ricci was able to get his hands on the XS15se and XV30Fse to see just what the new driver offers. Long story short, it looks like Power Sound Audio is redefining value once again.

Read about the Power Sound Audio XS15se and XV30Fse here. Is anybody interested in owning one of these bad boys?

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
Glad to see some coverage for the PSA subs. I'm looking into the XS15se as a replacement for my PWR surge damaged Carver Cinema Sub (which is/was 17 yrs old anyway). It was well past a renewal and I think I got my $ worth from the Carver. I was visiting PSA's website and engaged in a chat on their site where they recommended to me the sealed vs. ported version I was initially looking at due to my smallish (2400 cu ft) room size as well as my Infinity Kappa 7.1 mains and planned Denon AVR X4000 receiver.

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
Glad to see some coverage for the PSA subs.
The PSA subs are some of the most talked about and reviewed of all the offerings from ID companies, so they actually get a lot of coverage.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis