J

JackA

Enthusiast
Gene, while it isn't your fault, these "new" forums disallow you to post (hyper) links until you earn the privilege/right. One similar forum, I believe at Lite Records, you could BUY or PURCHASE the privilege - seemed odd (but that gives them the right to use your material). Anyway, I became disappointed when I discovered I couldn't post my links to compare different audio CDs (snippets and waveforms), but same album. What am I doing here wasting my time, I'm looking to help others whenever possible at my aging age :) I can understand SPAM, but maybe you might consider different rules.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene, while it isn't your fault, these "new" forums disallow you to post (hyper) links until you earn the privilege/right. One similar forum, I believe at Lite Records, you could BUY or PURCHASE the privilege - seemed odd (but that gives them the right to use your material). Anyway, I became disappointed when I discovered I couldn't post my links to compare different audio CDs (snippets and waveforms), but same album. What am I doing here wasting my time, I'm looking to help others whenever possible at my aging age :) I can understand SPAM, but maybe you might consider different rules.
Jack;

I think you need at least 10 posts to your name to do links. Post a few more times in our Post Pad and let me know if it works for you then.

J

JackA

Enthusiast
Jack;

I think you need at least 10 posts to your name to do links. Post a few more times in our Post Pad and let me know if it works for you then.

Okay, Gene. Sorry I jumped the gun. Seems like a nice forum.
But you always toss me a loop. First you asked to PM you and I couldn't find how to. Now it's a Post Pad. I'm lost; thought I was smarter than the average bear, but willing to learn these newfangled things! :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis