Portable stereo boombox speaker

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
I'm wondering if I can put individual channel output of 4 channel radio configured as 1 tweeter 1 woofer on L R front channels and 1 tweeter 1 woofer on L R rear channels so each speaker receives dedicated parts of amplifier, which Kenwood receiver advertised 4 channel 22 watt Rms per channel, :cool: More power to speakers rated at 30 watts.60 end watts each? Just starting a pelican box project with everthing included ac, DC battery sub woofer etc..

Attachments

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
You can do whatever you like with that pile.

If it never makes sound, that may be 10x better than if it does.

Looks like your time has less than zero value because you're spending far more money than it would take to find a better sounding obsolete boombox on Craigslist for $10.

S

Shortcircut

Enthusiast
Well, I'm certain of it now, I need a suitcase size Pelican box to hold all of it inside. Tor trans 8ac mode swichs for dc litium battery & charger relays and 2 pair of PE speedster stereo speaks . You tube clients made it look like an interesting project ... So LSS, Jbl had an WiFi ,beautiful speaker with room filling sound for just over $100. at Radio S. But I'll agree, your right no doubt about it, thanks
I have to post a pic of the unfinished pile of stuff, lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis