Please rate my begineer home theater setup and some advices if possible.

D

Dkarcont

Audiophyte
Hi, as i wrote in the FB fan page, , I just bought this home theater setup, I would like you all to rate it and give me some advices if can, its for an small bedroom:

The receiver is a DENON AVR-E300
5.1 Channel 3D Pass Through Network AV Receiver with AirPlay

The speakers are a MASS 5.0 from Monitor Audio MASS 5.0 | MASS | Monitor Audio

And the subwoofer is an Impact 12 from Velodyne Acoustics
Impact 12 12" Powered Subwoofer by Velodyne

I will use a 16 gauge oxygen free pure cooper wire.

I just started in to the "audioholic" stuff so I hope I made the right thing, hopefully I can learn from all of you, cheers!.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I would use 1% oxygen wire, jk
Seriously though, can you get bigger speakers, that will give you bigger sound.. did you already buy this stuff?

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I would use 1% oxygen wire, jk
Seriously though, can you get bigger speakers, that will give you bigger sound.. did you already buy this stuff?
Agree - I would have looked for bigger speakers

D

Dkarcont

Audiophyte
I dont know if you guys have heard those speakers, they are pretty much amazing for their petite size, the room size is about 4.5 x 3.5 meters, I tried some bigger JBL and Onkyo speakers and the sound wasnt much of the quality of the Monitor Audio ones, one problem here in my country is that this kind of equiptment is very expensive, the three things cost me around 2k usd... and that was with some discounts... ;/.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I dont know if you guys have heard those speakers, they are pretty much amazing for their petite size, the room size is about 4.5 x 3.5 meters, I tried some bigger JBL and Onkyo speakers and the sound wasnt much of the quality of the Monitor Audio ones, one problem here in my country is that this kind of equiptment is very expensive, the three things cost me around 2k usd... and that was with some discounts... ;/.
The key and most important thing is, that you enjoy them - continue to enjoy

I like Monitor Audio

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis