Please, Anything But This

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Admin,

I am begging you, please take away the search time limit thing. I don't know how fast some members navigate through this site but I would imagine there are a few that do and I can't stand getting a little pop-up telling me I need to wait for 15 seconds every time I move around to quickly. It doesn't help that my Browser sometimes thinks I am trying to download something when I hit "new posts" because I have to backtrack each time it does, and now it is telling me I need to wait 15 seconds, only because my browser is a little fritzy sometimes.

If you can't or don't want to change it I am OK with it, but I just don't see why it is necessary to have it. I am just really hoping this will go away.

That is all I got.:(

Matt34

Matt34

Admin,

I am begging you, please take away the search time limit thing. I don't know how fast some members navigate through this site but I would imagine there are a few that do and I can't stand getting a little pop-up telling me I need to wait for 15 seconds every time I move around to quickly. It doesn't help that my Browser sometimes thinks I am trying to download something when I hit "new posts" because I have to backtrack each time it does, and now it is telling me I need to wait 15 seconds, only because my browser is a little fritzy sometimes.

If you can't or don't want to change it I am OK with it, but I just don't see why it is necessary to have it. I am just really hoping this will go away.

That is all I got.:(
From my experiences on other (larger) forums, search engines put a big strain on the server(s). I don't know if that is the case here but most of them require 60 seconds between searches.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
From my experiences on other (larger) forums, search engines put a big strain on the server(s). I don't know if that is the case here but most of them require 60 seconds between searches.
I realize that, but have their been such problems here?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis