planning to buy Beats by Dr. Dre

L

Loper89

Audiophyte
I'm planning to buy on beatssuckchocolateballs-usa.com headphone and thinking about Beats by Dr. Dre
Just wanted to know maybe someone is using this headphones? What can you say about it?
How the bass sounds and so on?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If you do a quick search on the web you'll find that beats are some of the worst headphones out there. Time for a new plan. What's your budget?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm planning to buy on beatssuckchocolateballs-usa.com headphone and thinking about Beats by Dr. Dre
Just wanted to know maybe someone is using this headphones? What can you say about it?
But seriously what is your budget?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Where are you located?

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
This may be a spam post for "beatssuckchocolateballs-usa.com"...

I guess we'll find out... if the OP comes back...

jennicalexica

jennicalexica

Enthusiast
If all you're interested in is bass then beats may be perfect for you. Forget about the rest of your audio quality haha. But really, beats aren't half bad... but for the price you can do much better.

B

bonejob

Audioholic Intern
Not impressed. Like Bose, they are over-hyped and over-priced. They tend toward a wooly thickness in the mid to upper bass. Newbies often mistake this for good bass response. IT IS NOT!

Overall, they are not the worst headphones, but at every price point, there are better alternatives from Sony, Sennheiser, Grado, AKG, Shure, Audio Technica and several others.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis