afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice color and looks cool. I can't wait to see the final setup pics. What is the bottom left white piece? WIFI?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja

The white thing is an old APC UPS. Back-UPS XS 1200.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I just like it :D I had my sister send it to me before they pcs'd back to the states.

I was too young to drive when I lived in Japan, so I'll just enjoy the magnet :D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I think it'll look like this for awhile :) I am looking for a short table to put my receiver on though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pistol and all? :D I need to get the M&P version of that pad, but the local shop only has the Glock one like the one you are using for a mouse pad LOL.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I had the pistol mounted to my old desk in the plastic XDM holster it came with, but there's nowhere to put it now. So it just sits there while I'm sleeping or home :) I definitely need to buy a slimmer gun for carrying, because I can't carry the XDM comfortably. It's too fat :(

The pad is supposed to be a cleaning mat, but it feels just like a generic mousepad :D I have a lot of mousepads though (9?). I'll change it up from time to time.

Here's the M&P pad:
Amazon.com: TekMat 11-Inch X 17-Inch Handgun Cleaning Mat with Smith and Wesson MandP Imprint, Black: Sports & Outdoors

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, that's the one. It has been sitting in my "saved for later" cart for a while. I guess I should just buy it already :rolleyes: I ordered a M&P Shield and was hoping it would be in by now, but still waiting. It is pretty slim at just .95" wide and holds 6 or 7rds. Plus the controls should be familiar as it is similar to my full size.

My buddy was using his Beretta rifle one as a mouse pad at work lol. Not the best idea. Like this one: Amazon.com: TekMat 12-Inch X 36-Inch Long Gun Cleaning Mat with AR15 Imprint, OD Green: Sports & Outdoors

I use this for cleaning: http://www.amazon.com/Boyt-Harness-CP01-Counter-Pad/dp/B0031EQHJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363895608&sr=8-1&keywords=boyt+cleaning+mat

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I love the banana holder for the headphones. I take it you live in a rough part of Fort Worth. ;)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, that's the one. It has been sitting in my "saved for later" cart for a while. I guess I should just buy it already :rolleyes: I ordered a M&P Shield and was hoping it would be in by now, but still waiting. It is pretty slim at just .95" wide and holds 6 or 7rds. Plus the controls should be familiar as it is similar to my full size.

My buddy was using his Beretta rifle one as a mouse pad at work lol. Not the best idea. Like this one: Amazon.com: TekMat 12-Inch X 36-Inch Long Gun Cleaning Mat with AR15 Imprint, OD Green: Sports & Outdoors

I use this for cleaning: Amazon.com: Boyt Harness Counter Pad: Sports & Outdoors
Yeah, I am strongly considering the shield. I like the full size M&P a lot. I don't think anybody at work would care if I used a gun related mousepad, although the size would be a bit much. I could easily use the 36" one at home though :D I might order the mat you use for cleaning one of these days.

I love the banana holder for the headphones. I take it you live in a rough part of Fort Worth. ;)
It's done a pretty good job over the years.

I wouldn't say it's a rough part, but there have been a couple things that have happened in the last few years. Here's where I'm at:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I am strongly considering the shield. I like the full size M&P a lot. I don't think anybody at work would care if I used a gun related mousepad, although the size would be a bit much. I could easily use the 36" one at home though :D I might order the mat you use for cleaning one of these days.

It's done a pretty good job over the years.

I wouldn't say it's a rough part, but there have been a couple things that have happened in the last few years. Here's where I'm at:
Isn't that Stop Six????????:eek:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I dunno what that is, and googling leads me to see it's a neighborhood in SE fort worth. That's not close to me at all :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Haven't had a computer sub since November 2011. Had something delivered yesterday :D

Chrysalis (Velodyne) Bassmatrix-10. MSRP of $599 or some poop but it's been discontinued for years. Velodyne was clearing them out for $199 the other night and I decided to buy one. There are a lot of subs in the $200 price range, so I'm not sure why I actually bought this one, but I do like it. Relatively compact (although much bigger than my old Orb Audio Super 8) and it sounds fine to me :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
That's a good point. I do like it :) A more common rear facing port could perhaps give me issues since the back of the desk is enclosed. Or maybe not. I dunno :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's a good point. I do like it :) A more common rear facing port could perhaps give me issues since the back of the desk is enclosed. Or maybe not. I dunno :D
Well it's a possibility, but then again it is a nearfield system and lower volumes equates to slower airspeed through the port which equates to less bad stuff. That being said, slot port looks cooler and you own one with a front slot port, ergo everything else must be worse :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis