its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks. I try to be as neat as I can be considering how much junk I've got.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought you lived with your parents because of all the pic's of your room.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't lived with my parents for 8 years or so. They live in Arizona.

I'm fortunate enough to live in their house, though. My older sister lived here until 2 years ago, and we've also had renters here and there throughout the years. I currently have two friends renting rooms (my parents get the rent, of course). I could put a lot of my crap in some of the other rooms, but I'd rather not while I have roommates. Whenever my parents move back to TX (or decide to sell the house) is when I'll get a place of my own :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I ordered a new desk last night. A little bigger than what I wanted, but I'm hoping it's nice. I should just go to ikea but I'm pretty sure the desk I want won't fit in my car :(

Bush Series C 66" desk:

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I'm a fan of Ikea stuff but it can be a drag to fit it into a car which is why it's a good thing to have a buddy with a pick up truck. I like the desk you bought; it's very clean. That's the kind of desk I use. I hate a lot of drawers and stuff. I just want a big enough table top for my stuff and clear room underneath for my sub, :D.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
My girlfriend's sister has a Tundra, and we do plan on going to ikea in a few months, so I might buy some other things then. I'm pretty sure I'll like the desk (I too am a fan of simple desks), but if I see one I really like at ikea I might buy it anyway.

One of these days I might buy a sub for my computer again, cuz I definitely miss having one...but I can always stream music to the HT system and use the bigger speakers and sub there :D If I had to choose between adding a sub to the HT or to the computer system, the HT system would be my priority.

I'm really liking the PSA subs, and am eager to see an audioholics review of the XS30. Two of those would be awesome.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
I got an Ikea desk that works out pretty well for me. I actually got it, the rolling drawer thing and 2 Ikea chairs off craigslist for dirt cheap ;)

Completely disregard everything about this picture except for the desk...

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
I really like that second one.. I wish that I had more room on the desk, but I've found that the more area I've got to organize my stuff neatly, the more space my girlfriend has to set her junk down :p I found I like having a panel on the back though as it makes cable management easier, not that you could tell by this picture! My gf had me rearrange the room and I decided it was time to recreated my wiring layout.. Toss in the 4 channel amp install I did in the Jeep, the several xbox 360's I volunteered to repair and my upcoming spring break trip and I haven't had time to put anything back correctly lol. We won't talk about the Logitech speakers..

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Haha, yeah. I used to have logitech z-5500s back in the day, with a similar layout.

I think I'll appreciate the back panel on the new desk as well, because the cables are definitely a mess and the plastic table I'm currently using leaves them in plain sight.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I feel so dumb. I was looking at the picture like, what the heck is wrong here. Then I saw that yellow label and realized hey, that bend isn't supposed to be there. That sucks man, but at least it's getting replaced.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That'll buff out. D'oh. Just drill some new holes and it will be a narrower desk :D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Well, the seller asked me to open it up to check it out, and it was actually fine :D

Just lots of smashed styrofoam.

I swapped in some other speakers (ELT525M) instead of the RC-10s to try and save some space, but I think I'll be putting the RC-10s back on the desk after I get some food.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis