Phase Technology PC-9.1: A Winner!

3Jax

Audiophyte
I haven't decided on the sub to complement these speakers yet, but am currently researching my options for sub in the $600-1100 range. I too was disappointed in the PC-Sub which is why I didn't add it to the order. The problem I am having is that several of the subs in my price range that I am interested in are i.d. and not able to be auditioned (although have received great reviews by both individuals and trade publications/websites). I am looking at the Velo DLS-5000R or SPL-1000R, Hsu VTF-3, SVS PB-12+, Outlaw LFM-1 and Rocket UFW-10/12. As you can see, I don't have a clue which way to go and will probably have to do the in home trial with 30 day guarantee to find out which will sound best with the Phase Techs in my 3500 cu ft room. If you, or anyone else, has any suggestions, by all means please share them with me. Thanks for the DVD suggestion.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I think you've got your bases covered for sub research. I don't think the Rocket 10 would suffice though. You'd want to get the 12. Make sure you check out the cylinder options from SVS too, it might work better with your decor.

J

Jim B

Audiophyte
My Error

I see that these speakers are $1000 ea. I guess I got quite a deal from my audio dealer who sold me a demo pair for $500 plus a PC 3.II for $250!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis