Pennsylvania Prison escapee captured

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The fact that this POS was even allowed to go into a recreational area of the County prison where he was being held awaiting transfer to a State facility is an absolute 'F' up !!!!

Irony is, when captured this AM he was wearing an Phila Eagles sweatshirt, a day ahead of their home opener. The local news stations are having a chuckle with that one

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Darn shame that the LEO's didn't just shoot him and save the taxpayers a lot of money. Well he will be a celebrity in a real prison.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
When I got home from the gym / coffee this AM there was a message on the answering machine from the State Police saying that he had been captured

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow. How far were you from where he was caught? Glad he didn't hurt anyone else.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow. How far were you from where he was caught? Glad he didn't hurt anyone else.
I'm between the prison where he escaped and the John Deere dealers firewood pile he was hiding under when caught(10-12 miles north of me) this AM. I truly felt that LEO's would be somewhat 'trigger happy' and he wouldn't have gone peacefully, oh well, like cpp said, we the taxpayer continue to forge on........

it would have been real interesting had he stayed elusive till the 15th, open day of archery season here in Pa. Now that could have been fun !

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I used to live in Western PA. Been a while. Anyway, I bet the local population can finally breathe a sigh of relief. You gotta admit that this guy was pretty good at escaping and avoiding capture.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis