Pass It On: Sub-less? Post here!

Matt34

Matt34

Thought I'd do something nice for a member here.** Post in this thread if you don't own a subwoofer and on Friday I will pick a number (based on your post number) using a random number generator. I will send the winner a Premier Acoustics PA-120 sub in Cherry (conus only please).

Amazon.com: ()Premier Acoustic PA-120 Titanium Subwoofer - Black: Electronics

*If you post in this thread and have a sub, just state it in your post somewhere and I will disregard it when it comes time to pick a winner.

**Must have been a Audioholics member before the posting of this thread.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Wow this is timely. I just sold my DIY Dayton sub to a friend and was thinking about building another. Hmmm. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
(I own a sub.)

Matt - this is very nice of you! Kudos to you, man, and best wishes to all the hopeful posters.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The 6i plate amp went bad a few weeks ago so this is timely.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Matt,

very nice of you indeed! I do have a SW, so you can count me out on this one, though and good luck to the winner :cool:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Matt - You rock.

My dad doesn't own a sub; he owns a "bass module". Does that count :p

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Nice. I already have a couple of subs. Karma will repay your kindness.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I got more sub than I know what to do with...

That is very nice of you Matt.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
That's pretty cool. I don't own a dedicated sub but I think the subs in my Def Tech towers do ok for the time being.

Kudos to Matt for this!

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
I don't have one...I don't even have a surround sound system... :D

Thanks Matt

Matt34

Matt34

Well after a half dozen rolls (Warpdv and Adam won multiple times:rolleyes:), we have a winner:

BoredSysAdmin

Congrats!!

Send me your address and I'll try and get it mailed out to you tomorrow, if not then, I'll get it sent Monday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I knew that I should have lied. :D

Congrats, BSA! Also, hats off to you again, Matt - this is very nice of you!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Now he can finally add a sub to his sig...about time...:p

Congrats, Bill....:)

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Well after a half dozen rolls (Warpdv and Adam won multiple times:rolleyes:), we have a winner:

BoredSysAdmin

Congrats!!

Send me your address and I'll try and get it mailed out to you tomorrow, if not then, I'll get it sent Monday.
Dude - your such a cool guy.... Super nice of you to be so generous... I love doing stuff like this, although I never really do this online - I give stuff to people all the time and it really is a great feeling.

You are by definition - A REAL MAN !!

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
No sub...

Due to past WAF, I own a "bass mudule" from the shitty Bose sys the wife decided she "loved." Just need a sub now to finish mancave. Hope my Karma is strong.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis